Bibliographic references to measurements, calculations, reviews, and evaluations of neutron cross-sections and other microscopic neutron data. References to computer libraries of numerical neutron data.
The compilation of CINDA is the result of a world-wide co-operation involving the following four data centres. Each centre is responsible for compiling the CINDA entries from literature published in a defined geographical area given in brackets below:
The current contents of the CINDA data base can be accessed on-line. Furthermore, a CINDA book is published annualy by the IAEA as cumulative issue, containing literature published after 1987, supplemented by an Archival Issue for publications before that date.
Since 1999, the CINDA file is also available on CD-ROM (together with user-friendly search options), which is produceed annualy by the NEA Data Bank, and presently accompanies the CINDA book.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2012 - Jun
NAPC - Nuclear Data Section