The CNPP covers background information on the status and development of nuclear power programmes in countries having nuclear plants in operation and/or plants under construction, and in countries actively engaged in planning such programmes.
The CNPP compiles the current issues in the new environment within which the electricity and nuclear sector operates, i.e. energy policy, and privatization and deregulation in these sectors, the role of government, nuclear energy and climate change, and safety and waste management, which differ from country to country.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : N/A
Nuclear Power Infrastructure| Nuclear Plant Construction | Nuclear Power Programmes
Nuclear Energy | NENP - Division of Nuclear Power
Statistics and Forecasts
Nuclear Power Infrastructure, Energy, Nuclear Power, Nuclear Power Engineering, legislative, organizational and industrial aspects, regulatory and international frameworks, status and development of nuclear power programmes, country nuclear power profiles