In order to guide decisions and recommendations on the use of phosphate rock (PR) as fertilizer, predict their cost-effectiveness as a source of phosphorus for crop productivity and its long-term sustainability and environmental consequences of using soluble P and phosphate rocks.
The DAPR website is an interactive resource of information on the use of phosphatic fertilizers, in particular phosphates rock. It also includes a decision support system (DSS) integrating soil, crop, phosphate rock and site factors to predict their relative agronomic effectiveness and economic utilization, so that valuable information can be provided to resource managers including policy makers and farmers. The DAPR website also has a database of phosphate rocks containing the chemical properties of the rocks and their solubility values. It also has a list of phosphorus references/bibliography.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2010
Chemistry and Materials| Environmental Sciences
Nuclear Sciences and Applications | NAFA - Division of Nuclear Techniques in Food and Agriculture
Codes and Numerical Data