The Human Health Campus is an Educational and Resources website for Health Professionals in Radiation Medicine (Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Imaging, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Radiation Physics)
The Division of Human Health aims at becoming a "Learning Organization" in ways that foster a collaborative learning environment among all participants.
Because medical and scientific knowledge evolves rapidly, this website is updated periodically to ensure the quality of our teaching/learning materials. Didactic materials have been designed to integrate the entire curriculum in radiation medicine, with the expert advice and support from physicians, physicists and nutrition and educationalists as well.
The main goal of our website is to provide specialists from Member States with information for strengthening and improving their clinical practices and quality management through the use of up-to-date educational materials provided by various experts in the field.
It is divided into 5 sections: Nuclear Medicine, Radiopharmacy, Radiation Oncology, Medical Physics and Nutrition.
Additional sections dedicated to Technologists teaching and diagnostic radiology are in progress.
The design of these learning resources was done on sound educational foundations focused on a student-centered mode with active learning approach achieved through the use of lectures, interactive case studies and videos containing guide questions and answers, which are essential educational tools geared towards a self-directed lifelong learning process.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2011
Human Health and Medicine
NAHU - Division of Human Health