Contains most of the available experimental nuclear cross-sections relevant to Ion Beam Analysis. Excitation functions are presented both as graphs and data files.
Excitation functions are presented both as graphs and data files. The numerical data are in the R33 format. All the entries are supplied with a reference to the data source. The data published only in a graphical form were digitized using a precise technique. Where all efforts were made to ensure that the most accurate information was adopted, no guarantee can be given concerning the full validity of the data, and the IAEA accepts no responsibility for usage of IBANDL.
Maintaining IBANDL as a dynamically developing collection of the IBA nuclear data significantly depends on the activity of all members of the IBA community.
Contributions to IBANDL are welcomed.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2012
NAPC - Nuclear Data Section
Evaluated Data Library
excitation functions, experimental nuclear cross-sections, R33 format