The IAEA operates a number of nuclear fuel cycle related databases and a simulation system for long-term projections of nuclear fuel cycle material and service requirements.
Their purpose is to provide Member States, the IAEA, and public users with current, consistent, and readily accessible information for planning activities related to the nuclear fuel cycle.
It also hosts Nuclear Fuel Cycle Simulation System (NFCSS) which is a web based calculation tool to estimate long term nuclear fuel cycle material and service requirements. All of those databases and simulation systems are accessible through iNFCIS web site.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2003 - 2007
Nuclear Power | Energy Planning, Policy and Economics
Nuclear Energy | NEFW - Division of Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Waste Technology
Statistics and Forecasts
Fukushima, Nuclear Fuel Cycle Simulation, Nuclear Fuel Cycle Facilities, Decommissioning