The NSR database is a bibliography of nuclear physics articles, indexed according to content and spanning nearly 100 years of research.
IAEA Nuclear Data Section (NDS) coordinates the International Network of Nuclear Structure and Decay Data (NSDD) Evaluators by holding biennial meetings.
NSDD bibliographic information published in English is collected and introduced in the NSR database at the National Nuclear Data Center, BNL, USA. Entries for nonconventional literature (laboratory reports, conference proceedings) published at other languages are prepared at other groups of the network.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2012
NAPC - Nuclear Data Section
Codes and Numerical Data