These modules promote a clearer understanding of IAEA Safety Standards and safety-related documents. Technical areas covered are Regulatory Control (RC), Operational Safety (OS), Safety Assessment (SA) and Research Reactors (RR). The PowerPoint Presentations and video synchronized slides provide materials for instruction and as an update for operational and regulatory staff of nuclear facilities.
The target group is Trainers in NPP regulation and operations.
Two DVDs with Video-Synchronized Power Point Presentations can be requested via this link.
Lectures on specific standards are available in 2 parts as follows:
See link for further information.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2012 - Apr
NSNI - Division of Nuclear Installation Safety