This website has been created to bring together TeamMate users from several UN-system Organisations, specialised Agencies, Funds and Programmes to share experiences, practices, documentation and potentially coordinate activities such as training and workshops.
Since a number of UN-system Organizations, Agencies, Funds and Programmes implemented and are using TeamMate for managing its internal audit projects, this TEamMate-UN User Community website has been created to bring users together to share experiences, practices, documentation and potentially coordinate activities such as training and worshops.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : N/A
Information and Communications Technology
OIOS - Office of Internal Oversight Services