CONNECT provides a gateway and collaboration space for IAEA-sponsored networks, also called international communities of practice, to support capacity building in our Member States, increasing the participation of individuals and organizations involved in them, and making available additional sources of information which complement existing training.
- The content is provided by the participants in the various networks. As of October 2014, these communities include:
- bDN - Database for beta-Delayed Neutron Emission
- CGULS - on uranium legacy sites
- DISPONET - on low level radioactive waste disposal
- ENVIRONET - on environmental remediation
- ICT - on instrumentation and control systems
- IDN - on decommissioning
- LABONET - on radioactive waste characterization
- MSN - on nuclear management systems
- NKM - on nuclear knowledge management
- NNE - on nuclear education
- SFM - on spent nuclear fuel management
- URF - on geological disposal
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : N/A
CONNECT | Scientific Network | Collaboration Spaces | Training