ENSDF Analysis and Utility programs (ALPHAD, LOGFT, etc.)
The files may also be obtained by anomymous ftp from iaeand.iaea.org.
With the exceptions of COMTRANS and ENSDAT, each program, associated test input and output files, and documentation is contained in its own subdirectory. If the source code is ANSI-standard FORTRAN77, it will also reside in this subdirectory with an FOR extension. Below this, subdirectory will be up to three subdirectories:
ANS - If the program contains FORTRAN-77 extensions, the ANSI version of the source code resides here. VAX - OpenVMS executable and source code if there are FORTRAN-77 extensions WIN - Windows 95/98 executable and source code (Compaq/Digital Visual Fortran) if there are FORTRAN-77 extensions
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2012
NAPC - Nuclear Data Section
ENSDF codes, nuclear structure, decay data, mass chain evaluation