Environet is the Network on Environmental Management and Remediation of the IAEA.
It constitutes a forum in which expertise, advice and technical guidance are provided. Additional objectives of the ENVIRONET are:
* Coordinate support to organizations or Member States by making available the relevant skills, knowledge, managerial approaches and expertise, related to environmental management and remediation
* Offer a broad and diversified range of training and demonstration activities with a regional or thematic focus providing hands-on, user-oriented experience and disseminating proven technologies
* Facilitate sharing and the exchange of knowledge and experience amongst organizations with advanced environmental management and remediation programmes, in pursuit of good practices, identifying and treating improper past operations and ensuring longer term knowledge management in support of public and environmental protection and site monitoring
The content is provided by the participants in the Environet network.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2011
Nuclear Energy | Waste Technology | Training
Nuclear Energy | NEFW - Division of Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Waste Technology
Environmental Remediation; Environmental Management