Contains selected evaluated nuclear data files in ENDF-6 format.
FENDL-2.1 package includes:
- FENDL/E-2.1: Contains selected evaluated nuclear data files in ENDF-6 format. For a summary of changes from FENDL/E-2.0, see Table 1 [INDC(NDC)-467].
- FENDL/MC-2.1: Contains pointwise continuous-energy cross section data in ACE format for MCNP calculations; also includes probability tables (PT) in the unresolved resonance range.
- FENDL/MG-2.1: Contains multigroup cross section data in the 175n/42g Vitamin J energy structure for multigroup transport codes in two formats:
- FENDL/MG-2.1 (MATXS), which includes files in MATXS format from the NJOY module MATXSR.
- FENDL/MG-2.1 (GENDF), which contains data in GENDF format from the NJOY modules GROUPR and GAMINR.
Data are available for 71 materials relevant for fusion at 300K. Additionally, the SIGACE package can be downloaded for Doppler broadening of ACE-formatted file - useful for generating ACE-formatted files at temperatures higher than 300K.
For the sake of completeness, NJOY inputs to generate ACE, MATXS and GENDF files are supplied. Furthermore, NJOY-99.90 local updates, as well as the auxiliary programs and WINDOWS batch files used to update and verify the FENDL-2.1 transport sublibraries, are also available.
Special purpose libraries:
Existing FENDL/DS-2.0 sublibrary for dosimetry was not updated; the use of IRDF-2002 is recommended instead.
FENDL/A-2.0 sublibrary for activation and FENDL/D-2.0 decay data sublibrary were not updated - use of EAF-2003 (JEFF-3.0/A) is recommended; no changes are recommended to the FENDL/C-2.0 charged-particle sublibrary.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2004
NAPC - Nuclear Data Section
Evaluated Data Library
fusion reaction data, scientific and technical data, nuclear data, evaluated nuclear data library