The GovAtom web site is an Agency service to Member States' representatives. It provides them with on-line documentation on the work of the Board of Governors and its Committees.
Registration and access to the GovAtom web site are restricted to members of the IAEA Board of Governors, the staff of the Permanent Missions of IAEA Member States, and individuals in the competent authorities of IAEA Member States.
1. Create an account on NUCLEUS under http://www-govatom.iaea.org and click on "create a NUCLEUS Account", which is in the text box on the left of the screen.
2. Fill in the GovAtom registration form by selecting the link GovAtom Registration which is available on NUCLEUS.
3. Send the registration form, duly authorized (signed and stamped by the Permanent Mission of the Member State concerned), to the Agency either digitally, to the Agency's official email address (Official.Mail@iaea.org), or via post, to the address given on the site.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : N/A
International Relations and Diplomacy
Secretariat of Policy Making Organs
Board Of Governor