The objective of this training course on management systems is to help managers and decision makers to implement integrated management systems
Target user: Managers and decision makers
- The structure and content of the IAEA Safety Standards, guides and safety publications
- Why it is beneficial to have a coherent management system that addresses all requirements in a structured way using processes
- The appropriateness of the management system standards to a nuclear utility
- The roles and responsibilities of senior managers and how leadership supports the development and implementation of the management system
- How to align the management system to the goals and objectives of the utility and transition the current management system to the IAEA Safety Standard GS-R?3
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2012 - Apr
Nuclear Safety and Security | NSNI - Division of Nuclear Installation Safety
IAEA Safety Standards | Training | Management Systems | R-3