The NGATLAS contains neutron capture cross sections in the range 10-5eV - 20MeV as evaluated and compiled in recent activation libraries.
Plots of the pointwise data and comparisons with the available experimental values at thermal energy, 30 keV and 14.5 MeV can be found in the Report INDC(NDS)-362 (IAEA, Vienna 1997) available upon request from the IAEA Nuclear Data Section.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2010
NAPC - Nuclear Data Section
Evaluated Data Library
neutron induced thermal reactions capture cross sections, activation libraries, evaluated nuclear data, compiled nuclear data, plots of pointwise data, point-wise, EAF format