- Nuclear Wallet Cards present properties for ground and isomeric states of all known nuclides. Properties given are:
- Spin and parity assignments
- Nuclear mass excesses
- Half-life, isotopic abundances
- Decay modes
Nuclear Wallet Cards are distributed as a booklet as well as in PDA-adaptable Palm Pilot format, ASCII version is available upon request. A web-based version of Nuclear Wallet Cards provides search capabilities on ground and isomeric states level properties. For additional nuclear properties see NuDat 2.0.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2010 - Jun
Physics | Nuclear Safeguards and Verification | Nuclear Safety | Nuclear Applications | Nuclear Power
NAPC - Nuclear Data Section
Nuclear Data Library
Half-life, isotopic abundances, Spin and parity assignments, nuclides, Nuclear mass excesses, Decay modes, ground and isomeric states