This course is based on lectures from the Regional Workshop on the IAEA Nuclear Safety Standards.
One DVD with Video-Synchronized Power Point Presentations can be requested via this link. The Safety Standards Programme Overview:
- Legal and Governmental Infrastructure for Nuclear Radiation, Radioactive Waste and Transport Safety Requirements
- Safety Guides for Legal and Governmental Infrastructure
- Safety Requirements for Site Evaluation of NPPs: Part 1
- Safety Requirements for Site Evaluation of NPPs: Part 2
- Safety Guides for Site Evaluation of NPPs
- Safety Requirements for Design of NPPs
- Safety Guides for Design of NPPs
- Requirements for Safe Operation of NPPs with Comparison to OSART Experience
- Safety Guides for Operation of NPPs
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2012 - Apr
NSNI - Division of Nuclear Installation Safety
Fukushima, IAEA Safety Standards, Training, Legal and Governmental Infrastructure, Radiation, Radioactive Waste