The International Regulatory Network is the Portal for web-based international cooperation among nuclear safety and security regulators. RegNet supports national and international actors in sharing of regulatory knowledge, practices and information and in fostering collaboration on nuclear safety and security matters.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : August 2013
NPP operation, Nuclear waste, Reactor technology, Spent fuel management, Waste repositories, Accident response, Radiation protection, Regulatory safety infrastructure, Safety aspects of work on: Nuclear fuel/Radioactive sources/Radioactive wastes and on Uranium mining and milling, Safety in the transport of radioactive materials, Safety of nuclear installations, Training
NS - Department of Nuclear Safety and Security
?The International Regulatory Network, Global Nuclear Safety and Security Network (GNSSN), radiation, nuclear, safety, security, RegNet, networks, strengthen, enhance. global nuclear safety, regulators, international, organisations.
Global Nuclear Safety and Security Network