A platform for registered users to develop and manage TC projects from project concept submission through project design, approval, implementation and evaluation. It provides all stakeholders with access to their projects and facilitates interaction between members of the project team.
Register >> Click Here
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : N/A
Techniques and Measurements in Science and Industry | International Relations and Diplomacy | Knowledge Management | Law | Life Sciences | Management and Administration | Nuclear Safety | Nuclear Security | Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Physics | Physics
Technical Cooperation | TCPC - Division of Programme Support and Coordination
Documents | Programme Information
Technical Cooperation; project design; project concept; logical framework matrix; workplan; programme cycle; project proposal