World Distribution of Uranium Deposits (UDEPO) is a database of uranium deposits in the world. UDEPO contains information on the classification, geological characteristics, geographical distribution and technical characteristics of the uranium deposits worldwide.
To avoid unnecessary clustering and be more useful for resource assessment, only those deposits with not less than 500 tonnes Uranium and a minimum average grade of 0.03% Uranium are included in the database, with some exceptions.
The database web site provides filtering and search capabilities to the users so that the users can find the information for their specific interest. The filters include the geological classification of the deposits, current status and country. The web site also provides tools to create dynamic summary reports from the database.
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2012 - Mar
Nuclear Power | Earth Sciences | Energy Planning, Policy and Economics
Nuclear Energy | NEFW - Division of Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Waste Technology
Statistics and Forecasts
Energy, Nuclear Fuel Cycle & Materials, Uranium Production, Uranium Mining, UDEPO., Uranium Recovery from Phosphate, Uranium Production Cycle, Uranium Ore Processing, Uranium Resources, Uranium Geology, Uranium Deposits, Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Uranium Atlas