Interactive plotting of nuclear data
The main function of ZVView is plotting and inter comparison of data, including variety of options for looking into numerous details of graphical, numerical and bibliographic information involved, along with a possibility to analyse results of own evaluation.
ZVView allows to user change of plotting attributes, logarithmic and linear scales, zooming, split plot to sub-windows, smoothing by least square method, choice and authors to be plotted and scan their points, changing language on the fly, etc. (see User's Guide).
- Authoritative: All information in the resource has been verified by authorities as indicated.
- Quality-checked: All information in the resource has been quality-checked as indicated.
- Not quality-checked: Although the information in the resource may come from peer-reviewed journals or other high-quality sources, it has not undergone subsequent quality checking before incorporation in the resource.
CompletenessExplanation of Terms
- Comprehensive:The resource includes all items in the category for which the resource was created.
- Selective: The resource includes only selected items in the category for which the resource was created, with the process or basis for the selection as indicated.
Update FrequencyExplanation of Terms
- Updated continually: A conscientious effort is made to add new information immediately and keep the resource up-to-date on a day-by-day basis.
- Updated periodically: The resource is updated on a schedule. Common values are monthly, quarterly, annually or biennially, but others are also used.
- Updated occasionally: The resource is updated now and then, but not on a schedule.
- Static: The resource is a one-off creation with no plans for updates, or a resource that was updated in the past but has now been frozen with no new input planned.
Last Resource Update : 2011
NAPC - Nuclear Data Section
nuclear data display, nuclear data plotting, experimental data plotting, evaluated data plotting, logarithmic and linear scales, nuclear reactions data evaluators, zooming, split plot to sub-windows, plotting attributes