- Setting up a Radiotherapy Programme: Clinical, Medical Physics, Radiation Protection and Safety Aspects (IAEA)
- Scope of Practice of Medical Physics, 2005 (AAPM/ACMP)
- The Roles, Responsibilities and Status of the Clinical Medical Physicist, Policy Statement Nr. 2, 1984 (EFOMP)
- ACR Guide to Medical Physics Professional Practice
- El físico médico (IAEA) (Spanish)
- News - Strengthening Medical Physics at the IAEA
Survey of the Roles and Responsibilities of Medical Physicists
The survey is part of a European Commission (EC) funded project “Guidelines on the Medical Physics Expert” as defined in the Directive 97/43 Euratom. Although the survey aims at collecting data on the status of medical physicists in Europe, the IAEA, in collaboration with EFOMP and the EC, invites all medical physicists working in all regions to contribute to this project. The data collected through this survey will also be used by the IAEA to guide its future activities in this filed. We would be grateful for your participation in this survey. Please complete the survey.