Application to participate in the MEDPOL proficiency test IAEA-MEL-2011-06 on the determination of Organic Pollutants in Biota Sample
The IAEA Environment Laboratories (IAEA-EL) are planning to organize a proficiency test on the determination of chlorinated pesticides, petroleum hydrocarbons and PCBs in a biota sample according to the following schedule:
- Target group: MEDPOL Laboratories interested in the analysis of organic pollutants in biota sample
- Matrix: marine biota sample
- Sample Set: Each participant will receive one biota sample (40g).
- Target analytes (tentative):
in biota: ???
These analytes will be evaluated against pre-established reference values and associated uncertainties.
- Target dates (tentative):
For more information contact the PT officer Ms. Emilia Vasileva – Veleva at:
- Beg July 2011 - Opening date for on-line registration
- Mid Aug. 2011 - Shipment of the samples
- End Nov. 2012 - Results submission deadline*
- End Feb. 2012 - Individual evaluation reports
- End Mar 2012 - Draft of summary report
- End Apr 2012 - Final of summary report
Last update: June 27, 2011