Please note that registering on NUCLEUS (step 1) does not mean that you are self-registered to a community on the CONNECT platform. For this you will need to explicitly "join" a community as mentioned above (step 3). Likewise, a Technical Officer of the network/community will have to grant you access before you will be able to access the community. Once access is granted to a community/network you will be notified by email.
- You need a NUCLEUS account to access the CONNECT site. If you do not have one, go to http://nucleus.iaea.org and click "Register" to create an account on NUCLEUS (see top right of page--above the search)
- Once your account is activated (please follow the NUCLEUS instructions), go to http://nucleus.iaea.org/sites/connect/ and sign in at the top right corner of page
- Click "Join a Network Now" link —on the middle of the page—and a form will appear.
- Fill out the form, selecting which network you wish to join (please choose one)
- Upon submission, a designated Technical Officer will consider your request for membership to access the community
Agency Staff with a nucleus account can skip step 1 and proceed from step 2.