For more information click this link or contact:
c/o Elsevier (S) Pte Ltd
3 Killiney Road, #08-01
Winsland House I
T: +65 6349 0283
F: +65 6733 1817
The 2nd Asian Oncology Summit 2011
At the Asian Oncology Summit to be held in Hong Kong, April 8-10, 2011, Prof Werner Burkhart, Deputy Director of General Nuclear Sciences and Application at the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), will be chairing a suite of lectures on Radiation Oncology. These lectures have been put together as part of a collaboration between The Lancet Oncology and the IAEA and will cover a diverse range of topics relevant not only to Asian oncologists, but to international participants. Speakers will be from Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, and Vienna. For more information and to view the programme, please visit http://www.asianoncologysummit.com.
Vision of AOS
To establish a community of Asian oncologists to guide and improve multidisciplinary cancer care, in order to improve the outcomes and qualify of life of cancer patients in Asia.
- To bring together experts to address current issues on prevalent cancers in Asia
- To define the needs of Asian oncologists and showcase cancer researches/trials in Asia
- To provide latest updates in state-of-the-art techniques in diagnostics and multidisciplinary care (medical oncology, radiation therapy and surgical oncology)
- To provide a platform for continuous exchange among the medical and biotechnology community in Asia
- To provide a networking opportunity for clinical researchers, clinicians and the pharmaceutical companies