- MPI 9: Approaching Radiation with Science and Common Sense
- MPI 8: Attenuation Correction in SPECT
Clinical Applications for Attenuation Correction in 2015. New Systems and Performance for Cardiac SPECT Attenuation Correction.
- MPI 7: Practical Approach to Patient-Centered Imaging
- MPI 6: Radiation Safety in Nuclear Cardiology
- MPI 5: Coronary Anatomy and the Physician Basis of Hyperemia and Coronary Flow
- MPI 4: Tracers and Stress Modalities for MPI
- MPI 3: Perfecting the Stress Test Common Pitfalls and Managing Artifacts
- MPI 2: The Value of MPI
ASNC and IAEA bring you the second in a series of free MPI webinars. This webinar is designed to increase cardiologists, radiologists, and nuclear medicine physicians’ knowledge of myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI).
- MPI 1: The Basics of MPI
This webinar focused on the basics of Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) wherein several aspects were discussed such as the utility of MPI in cardiovascular diseases and basic imaging methods and protocols including image reconstruction and many more.