The IAEA-2010-02 proficiency test on the determination of selected elements in sewage sludge
- Target group: Laboratories interested in the analysis of trace, minor and major elements in sewage sludge
- Matrix:Milled, dried and sterilized sewage sludge.
- Sample Set: Each participant will receive one sample (20 grams).
- Target analytes (tentative):As, Ba, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, Hg, Ni, Pb, Se, Sr and Zn. These analytes will be evaluated against pre-established reference values.
Other minor and major elements could be reported but will be evaluated against a consensus value derived from the participants’ results.
The results reporting will be on-line and each lab will be given the URL and the user name and password to log in and report the results. Full instructions on the PT will be sent with the samples and will be posted on the PT web page.
- 31 January 2011 - Results submission target date (Extended due to delays in sample delivery)
- 15 March 2011 - Issue of individual evaluation reports
- September 2011- Draft of summary Report
For more information contact the PT Officer Mr. Abdulghani Shakhashiro at: email@example.com