Register to Access INMA Members Area
The contents of INMA Members Area are restricted to registered members of the INMA website. The registration is completed in two steps:
Step 1: Create an Account on NUCLEUS
- Go to http://nucleus.iaea.org and fill the form available in the upper right corner, by clicking on "Register".
- An email will be sent to you shortly after your registration. Click on the link mentioned in the email to confirm your registration.
- Once your account is activated, go to http://nucleus.iaea.org/sites/connect/ and sign in at the top right corner of page.
Step 2: Request Access to INMA Website
- Send an email to INMA.Contact-Point.Team@iaea.org stating your NUCLEUS ID, affiliation, expertise and reason to join the members area.
- Your request will be reviewed by the INMA team. As soon as your request is accepted you will receive an email notification.