CONNECT is a next-generation collaboration platform hosted by the IAEA on behalf of its Member States that will provide a gateway for interconnecting existing and planned IAEA Networks, increasing the participation of individuals and organizations involved in them, and making available additional sources of information that complement existing training workshops and meetings.
Note to new users: Becoming a member of a Network on CONNECT gives you read-access to all of the content on CONNECT, but allows you to contribute to the network that you join.
Amongst the features provided by CONNECT you will find:
- Discussion forums on both common and special topics;
- Expert search function; find the person who can help you with your problems
- Library of documents, presentations, videos, software tools, glossaries, and other resources;
- E-Learning: nuclear education and training, on demand video, and archived presentations and seminars;
- Resources including calendar of meetings and events, training courses, webinars, and online meeting workspaces.
Please note that CONNECT is not available to the general public. It is a special collaboration platform that has been developed for current participants and partners in the IAEA Networks.
If you are new user, follow the link for more instructions on how to register and join a network.