Welcome to IAEA CONNECT
IAEA CONNECT is a platform available to all IAEA professional networks or communities of practice and its members. Its key objectives are to promote capacity building, facilitate collaboration and share of information and experience both within and among the several networks and their members.
The networks' intended audiences are professionals in their specific areas, such as, implementers, operators, regulators and Member States representatives.
Some of the features that members of the IAEA Networks can find are:
- E-Learning: nuclear education and training, on demand video, archived presentations and seminars;
- Expert search function: direct consultation between participants;
- Wikis: sharing of experience and expertise through 'lessons learned';
- Libraries: documents, presentations, videos, software tools, glossaries and other resources;
- Discussion forums: on-line interactions;
- Resources: calendar of meetings and events, training courses and webinars;
- Sub-sites dedicated to specific projects; and
- Powerful search engine: retrieving information throughout the whole platform.
Networks currently available on CONNECT are shown to the right. We presently host networks from all IAEA technical departments. To learn more about each network, please click the respective icons.