Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


Coordinated Research Projects (CRPs)

Proposal for Research Contract or Agreement shall be submitted directly to IAEA’s Research Contracts Administration Section ( Please copy when submitting a proposals.
Research Contracts are generally awarded to institutions in developing countries or countries in transition insofar as they can effectively carry out the research.
Research Agreements are generally awarded to institutions in developed countries and do not provide financial support.

The Research Coordination Meetings (RCMs) attendance is supported by IAEA for both.

Here is how to participate:

New CRPs page navigation
Active CRPs page navigation
Completed CRPs page navigation