The devices are organized in 4 main configuration categories:
- Tokamaks, both conventional and spherical type
- Stellarators and Heliotrons
- Laser fusion
- Innovative and alternative concepts. This category includes the following types: beam-target; dense plasma focus; field reversed configuration; inertial electrostatic fusion; levitated dipole; magnetic mirror machine; magnetized target fusion; pinch; pulsed power generated electron beam; reverse field pinch; simple magnetized torus; space propulsor; spheromak.
For each device, the info below can be visualized by hovering the cursor over the device marker:
- Status (operating; under construction; closed; planned)
- Ownership (public; private)
- Website (each website can be launched by clicking on the device marker).
The statistics provided can be used as filters. It is also possible to filter per country by choosing each country from the tables.
- Click on the icon at the bottom of the map to reset the filters.
- Click on the icon inside the map to reset the map view.
- Hover the cursor over the device marker to access each device info.
- Click on the device marker to launch the related website.
- Use the statistics and tables as filters.
The IAEA fusion team is interested in feedback on FusDIS. Please send comments to: Fusion-Physics@iaea.org