- Click on the Sign In button in the top right-hand corner of any NUCLEUS page.
- Enter your NUCLEUS username and password and press enter (or click the Sign In button below the form).
Your username and password will be verified. If they are correct, you will be signed in to your NUCLEUS Account.
IAEA staff, please note that:
- You will be signed in to NUCLEUS automatically when accessing a protected site from the Agency network. You will not be prompted for credentials.
- You cannot use your Windows user name and password to sign in to NUCLEUS from outside the Agency network.
- You can sign in to NUCLEUS from outside the Agency network with your NOMAD token by following the link "IAEA users with a NOMAD/SecurID token, sign in here" at the bottom of the NUCLEUS login form.
Common Problems Signing In
Here are some common reasons why a sign-in attempt might fail:
The account credentials you have entered are incorrect: If your username and/or password are incorrect, the sign in attempt will fail. After 10 failed sign in attempts for a particular username, the account will be temporarily locked for twenty minutes. During this time it will not be possible to sign in, even with the correct credentials. This is done for security reasons, in order to discourage malicious attempts at password guessing. If you have forgotten your NUCLEUS username and/or password, see the instructions for Forgotten Account Credentials.
Your account has not been activated: If your NUCLEUS Account has not been activated, it will not be possible to sign in. See the instructions on Account Registration and Activation and confirm that you have activated your account.
Your password has expired: By default, your NUCLEUS password will expire every 390 days and must then be changed. See Password Expiration for more information.
Your account has been disabled: Accounts may be disabled for security reasons. If the sign in error message indicates that your account is disabled, please Contact Us.
If you have signed in to NUCLEUS from a shared or public computer, you should sign out of your account when you have finished using NUCLEUS. To do this, simply click on your name in the top right-hand corner of any page and select Sign Out from the drop-down menu.