About the data base
In the present configuration, the laboratories are classified according to the available information
Regarding Quality Management 4 main categories have been defined, according to operation of Quality Management System (QMS) and its compliance to ISO17025:
- Accredited by ISO17025 requirements
- Operating a QMS compliant with ISO 17025 requirements, but not formally accredited
- Operating a QMS, but not fully compliant with ISO 17025 requirements
- Not operating a QMS
For each facility, additional information can be visualized by clicking on the label of the laboratory in the map. Contact information, if provided by the laboratory, can be visualized from the Table at the bottom of the map.
- Click on the icon inside the map to reset the map view.
- Click the cursor over the individual facility marker to access additional info on the laboratory.
- Use the fields "Country", "Available instruments", "Main Activities", "Analyzed samples" and/or "ISO17025" in the Table below the map to make custommized searches.
The IAEA NSIL team is interested in feedback on this data base. Please send comments or update requests to: NSIL at iaea.org